Empiric’s security practice is one of the largest and most established teams in the cyber security space delivering recruitment solutions on issues relating to:
- security architecture
- cyber defence
- penetration testing (pen testing)
- threat hunting.
Our expert team of security consultants has an excellent track record of consistent delivery within the technology industry and we specialise in filling:
- IT security jobs
- cyber security analyst
- penetration testing jobs
- pen testing jobs
- security architecture jobs within the private and public sector.
Simply provide us your contact details and we will be in touch
We pride ourselves on our capability and our experience of delivering the best security talent in the market for our valued clients, with multiple service offerings spanning permanent, contract and exclusive retained search, each of which can be tailored to the specific needs of any given client.
Download Empiric's security brochure (pdf download)
No stone unturned
- We don't just do job boards and CV databases searches. We have a meticulous approach to finding you the right cyber security professional
- All our recruiters specialise in specific niche sectors to ensure they know that area, the talent pool and client needs inside out
- Extensive candidate mapping
- Nurturing of talent through our community engagement initiatives
- Through our community engagement we have exclusive candidate representation on many talented professionals
Active investment into the tech community
- Through our community engagement and bespoke services it enables us to truly immerse ourselves within the tech community
- We listen and learn from the talent pool to have a greater understanding of what would interest them should the right role arise
- We organise and host regular events on topical tech issues
Delivering a market differentiator
- In collaboration with you will work to support your wider talent & diversity objectives
- Women make up just 17% of the tech sector and this is a massive untapped pool of talent. We actively target and nurture women IT professionals and those from other minority groups to present to clients
- NextTechGirls initiative aims to get 5,000 school girls into meaningful tech work experience by 2020 and help create future tech talent
Call our cyber security team on 0203 862 4405 or email to discuss your cyber security recruitment needs.