Strategy & Architecture
Our Strategy & Architecture practice offers access to specialist expertise and services across the entire spectrum, from architecture and strategic outcomes to fully-outsourced practice solutions.
We’re able to scale up existing capabilities and mobilise resource quickly for programmes of work that are under tight time constraints. From Internet of Things (IOT), and strategic tech implementation, through to TeleCo and architecture planning of virtual networks, our experienced consultants provide guidance and in-depth sector knowledge to idenitfy and present the best tech professionals that meet your requirements and cultural fit.
Download Empiric's strategy & architecture brochure (pdf download)
Key roles that we recruit for include:
- Head of IT Architecture
- Chief Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- Technical Architect
- Domain Architect
- Solution Designer.
No stone unturned
- We don't just do job boards and CV databases searches. We have a meticulous approach to finding you the right architecture professional
- All our recruiters specialise in specific niche sectors to ensure they know that area, the talent pool and client needs inside out
- Extensive candidate mapping
- Nurturing of talent through our community engagement initiatives
- Through our community engagement we have exclusive candidate representation on many talented professionals
Active investment into the tech community
- Through our community engagement and bespoke services it enables us to truly immerse ourselves within the tech community
- We listen and learn from the talent pool to have a greater understanding of what would interest them should the right role arise
- We organise and host regular events on topical tech issues
Delivering a market differentiator
- In collaboration with you will work to support your wider talent & diversity objectives
- Women make up just 17% of the tech sector and this is a massive untapped pool of talent. We actively target and nurture women IT professionals and those from other minority groups to present to clients
- NextTechGirls initiative aims to get 5,000 school girls into meaningful tech work experience by 2020 and help create future tech talent
Need help finding the right candidate? Our 'no stone unturned' approach to talent search can help you find the right IT professional with the right skills and business cultural fit. Contact us on 020 3862 4406 or email us.