Machine Learning EngineerPermanent
50,000 GBP Annually
Machine Learning Researcher - Machine Learning / Python / PyTorch / TensorFlow
This Software Company in Cambridge are looking for a Machine Learning Researcher to work alongside their Chief Scientist, to design state of the art algorithms to enable efficient Neural Network training inference.
- Produce high-quality software
- Collaborate with ML team and the wider team on algorithm development and implementation of Machine Learning Solutions.
- Guide internal teams on state-of-the-art machine learning research and toolkits
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in a Scientific or Technical subject ie Maths, Computer Science etc
- Enthusiasm and understanding of Machine Learning and Neural Networks
- Strong knowledge of Python and C++
- Can work independently
- Problem solver
- Eager to learn
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks ie Tensorflow, Pytorch (not essential)
- Familiarity with standard deployment practices ie Git, CI etc (not essential)
Keywords: Machine Learning / Python / PyTorch / TensorFlow
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply for this unique Machine Learning opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Empiric focus solely on finding roles for the best engineers, developers, researchers and Data candidates in the Cambridge area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.