50,000 GBP Annually
Analytics Associate- £50,000 - London
Empiric are currently working with an established consultancy firm to bring on board a talented Data Analyst looking to drive machine learning projects for a range of clients.
Working within with a data analytics function that services a versatile portfolio of clients you will have a chance to work on exciting and complex data projects.
Are you skilled at advanced analytics? Are you looking to cut your teeth on machine learning projects for major international companies?
This is the platform to experience true variety within data and join an established international firm.
- Working across multiple disciplines within the company
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and clients to solve a variety of business problems
- Utilise both advanced analytics and machine learning techniques in projects
- Frequent European travel
- Experience within a consultancy or strategy firm
- Strong SQL/ Python / SAS / R programming skills
- Working knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qilkview
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques
- Outstanding communication skills for interacting with stakeholders
- Bachelors degree in a numerate discipline
- Fluency in an additional European language is desirable
How to Apply:
Please do not delay in applying for this excellent opportunity. Alternatively if you have a friend or colleague that may be suitable please pass on my details. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
To discuss this or other exciting Data opportunities in more detail please send your CV to Charlotte Rodrigues – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 675 7775
Key Skills: Python, SQL, SAS, R, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, Data Analytics, Data Science, Power BI, Tableau, Qilkview