85,000 GBP Annually
I'm in need of an experienced Solution Architect to solve a defined business problem whilst aligning to the enterprise architecture strategy.
The role will require someone who is accomplished and has excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Understand the business and IT requirements and write solution architecture documents that clearly articulate what needs to be done
- Interpret business and IT requirements and define pragmatic end-to-end solution architectures that are aligned to the enterprise architecture strategy and principles
- Gather and analyse data to support assessments and recommendations
- Collaborate with the lead solution architect to assess the impact of changes to inflight projects
- Assist with the transition of projects into delivery teams and helps to ensure that knowledge is transferred, and the project is aligned with the solution architecture throughout the delivery process
- Experience of working as a solution architect, within a complex technology transformation, within a significant retail or mobile telecoms business
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a focussed, simple and commercially relevant manner to a senior audience
- More than 7 years of relevant IT or Architecture experience
- Certified in a relevant Architecture framework (e.g. BCS)
- Degree educated in an IT or related discipline.
- An understanding of Application, Data, Infrastructure, Integration, Security, Web Architectures, so that end-to-end solution architectures can be defined
The position will be based in a West London Office with a free gym onsite. We can also offer flexible working, on top of a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.