Lead Android DeveloperPermanent
Empiric are currently working with one of the UK's leading Utilities company to appoint a Lead Android Developer.
They have recently seen a transformation within their Digital teams and are looking for that individual who can motivate and lead a team.
The successful candidate will be expected to come from a strong technical background with experience in leading teams.
- Develop, maintain and update new and existing apps
- Liaise with developers to integrate app features with back-end services and design, define and ship new features.
- Maintain code quality, organisation and automation
- Test applications to ensure performance, quality and responsiveness and identify crashes and fix bugs.
- Experience with native Android Development and proficient in either Java or Kotlin. Also experience in using Android Studio and Git
- Ability to lead and motivate teams and mentor junior developers
- RxJava/RxKotlin, Retrofit
- Ability to write clean code that is easy to maintain and also automated instrumentation and unit tests