55,000 GBP Annually
Python Developer with Machine Learning
Python / Machine Learning / Life Sciences
Salary: £35k - £50k
With their client base covering major pharmaceutical companies, this AI Company are focussed in the domain of Healthcare and Life Science. They have created an innovative platform to transform content into connected data for the likes of Business Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Support the Ontology curation team to update and build new Named Entity
- Recognition (NER) vocabularies and ontologies by developing scripts and workflows.
- Develop pipeline to help automate vocabulary updates.
- Develop Python scripts to improve curation productivity, and work with software developers to turn these into plugins for other tools.
- R&D with Machine Learning experts to incorporate their tools into curation workflows.
- BSc/MSc/PhD life sciences or related subject
- Proficient at Python
- UNIX/command line, GitHub
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing modules e.g. Python NLTK
- Experience working in production environment
- MySQL, Java
- Share eligibility
- 25 days holiday
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Pension (7%)
- Onsite Gym
- Perkbox account
- Flexible working environment
- Very relaxed and modern feel to the office
Key words: Machine Learning / Python / Tensorflow / Pytorch / Scikit-Learn
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply for this unique Machine Learning opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the relevant link
Empiric focus solely on finding roles for the best engineers, developers, researchers and Data candidates in the Cambridge area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.