HR Data Management ConsultantConsulting
Pay Rate 460 EUR Daily
HR Data Management Consultant | Amsterdam | Netherlands | Banking
Empiric Solutions are currently looking for a HR Data Management Consultant for a leading Banking Industry based in Amsterdam for an initial 6-12 months contract.
The following HR Consultant must have the below skills and experience:
- Knowledge of business administration and/or HR at university level.
- Minimum 2-4 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of the HR field. Knowledge of HR data and information management.
- Knowledge of HR systems and associated HR IT landscape, infrastructure and platforms.
- Knowledge of theories and practice in the field of digital techniques, digital analytics, visual design and digital services.
- Knowledge of project, change and process management, of risk and financial management, of laws and regulations in relation to HR and of HR products and services and HR information systems.
- Knowledge of the mission, strategy and global organization and subsidiaries, as well as the products, services and systems of the HR departments.
- The emphasis is on DATA and DATA MGT. Not on HR knowledge and experience. Stakeholder mgt and communication skills (strong discussion partner) are also very important
Interviews are taking place on Monday, apply with your latest CV to be considered for this role.