Data Scientist - NLPConsulting
NLP Contract Data Scientist – Banking Sector – London
Our client a Global Bank in London is recruiting for a number of Contract NLP Data Scientists to help drive innovation and AI capabilities within a market leading transformation project.
The project will be working under the markets division within the sales department. The aim of the project is to improve the efficiency of their traders by analysing missing trades using advanced NLP techniques.
The role will involve:
- Sitting on the sales floor with the traders
- The problem they have is a lot of buy-orders/sell-orders that don’t go through are not being tracked or analysed
- They want to set up an NLP project looking at data from a number of different sources including voice, text, email – surfaced based analytics
- Will need to build chat transcripts and turn them into digital files/structured records
- Need to capture the data from the different sources
- Need to mine the data
- The overall project is to focus on looking at missed trade analytics, looking at trends in the data with the end goal making their traders more efficient
It is vital that you have experience with:
- Background within the banking industry
- Built chat transcripts
- Worked with voice, text and email data on large scale
- Data mining
- Capturing data
- Problem solver
- Strong stakeholder engagement/requirement gathering skills
Length: 6 – 12 month contracts on offer
Rate: £600 - £850 a day
How to Apply: If you want to work with passionate individuals and be part of a business critical team then this is the opportunity for you. Alternatively if you have a friend or colleague that may be suitable please pass on my details. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
Ryan Baker | Ryan.Baker@empiric.com | 0203 747 5765