Chief Data OfficerLondon Permanent
Chief Data Officer | £150,000 - £200,000
Empiric are proud to be working with a UK giant in helping them to bring on board a new CDO to lead all end to end data functions.
The successful CDO will provide centralized business ownership, roadmap, vision and requirements for all data/information/analytics products.
Your scope will cover Data Engineering/Architecture, Data Governance, Data Science and BI.
This is a great opportunity to define the way the company uses data, and become integral to how the business grows.
- Lead the data transformation be re-defining the way data is used.
- Align all data functions (engineering, science, analytics, governance) and set out a long term strategy and roadmap.
- Drive the development and deployment of the enterprise data and analytics platforms across all business units.
- Establish strong relationship across the business and align them with the way the company will use data under your leadership.
- Work side by side with business leaders across brands and business lines.
- Proven experience in leading large scale data teams and transformations.
- Have experience in multiple roles of progressive leadership, leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs.
- Have excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills, able to work across multiple business lines at senior levels.
- Degree in Computer Science, Economics, or other related technical/analytical field (MBA highly desired),
- Knowledge of big data software, data engineering, data science and AI/ML technologies: languages, frameworks, techniques, industry trends, etc.
- Experience with distributed data strategies and familiarity with cloud and storage technologies.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to develop and implement practical strategies, plans and solutions to identified issues and problems.
- Track record of taking initiative in managing competing organizational and departmental priorities and to work effectively under pressure when facing deadlines.
How to Apply
Please do not delay in applying for this unique opportunity. Alternatively if you have a friend or colleague that may be suitable please pass on my details. Successful referrals will be rewarded.
To discuss this or other exciting Data opportunities in more detail please send your CV to Mark Stevenson – email@example.com or 0203 675 7775 / 07814 397 783