Job Tittle: Team Leader
How would you like to accelerate your career and be a part of the most exciting and unique environment in recruitment?
Further growth and expansion at Empiric coupled with the increasing demand for niche and specialist IT security professionals has created a new opportunity for an ambitious Team Leader to build and lead one of our specialist security teams. We are looking for an inspirational Team Leader who has career aspirations to match our mission to be the number one specialist recruitment agency in all aspects of IT Security including Cyber, Information, Network, and Technical Security Architecture.
Empiric is a high growth specialist agency with a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets. We have an award winning culture and a proven track record for growth.
Interested in the role? Send in your CV
Who you are
- Want a bigger challenge to progress in your career and achieve higher rewards. You thrive on meritocracy.
- Desire to keep improving on your own personal best and that of your team and for you and your team to be the best at what you do
- Have high standards and want to deliver a high quality of work and service with integrity and honour
- Friendly and open. You appreciate diversity in others and value opportunities to collaborate
- Proven success in Business Development and Client Acquisition
- Ideally you will have experience as a Billing Team Leader or Managing a Junior Resource
- Contract or Permanent Recruitment Experience
Team Leader Role
- To build and lead a team of 5 Specialist 360 Recruitment Consultants to execute a speciality market strategy to be the number one agency within your area of recruitment specialism
- Responsible for executing a specialist recruitment strategy to achieve personal and team sales targets
- Drive Strategy led Business Development and Client Acquisition within specialist areas of IT Security
- Ensure full candidate delivery methodology is executed to meet Client SLA’s
- Interview and Hire new employees to meet headcount growth targets
- Train, Coach and Inspire your team to achieve their full potential
- Reinforce a culture that reflects Empiric’s values and inspires High Performance
- Conduct performance reviews for team members and proactively influence team performance
- Analyse and inspect team performance through management dashboards to forecast sales, review results, identify performance trends and diagnose revenue health
- Host and attend specialist market events
- Role Model long term relationship development with clients and candidates
- Work in partnership with Empiric Client Services and Marketing team to create specialist talent communities and thought leaders to create a forum for innovation in technology
What we offer you
- Clear Career Path to Director Level
- Management and Leadership Development Programme
- External Professional Training and Leadership Coaching
- As part of our Leadership team you will be invited to Company Vision and Strategy Events to contribute to the wider success of Empiric
- Collaborative, Supportive and Inspiring Leadership Culture
- A platform for success: Best Tools, Technology, Business Services support and modern approaches Leaderships, Sales and Recruitment
- High Earning, Incentive and Reward Culture
- Fun and Inclusive people environment
We are happy to have an initial informal exploratory conversation in confidence.
Please call 0203 675 7777 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.