Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + Commission + benefits
If you’re someone who’s self-motivated, target driven and reward orientated then recruitment could be the career for you. With the opportunity to earn £100,000 within 3 years, recruitment is now seen as one of the most rewarding careers in the UK.
Empiric is a multi-award winning business and one of the fastest growing agencies within the technology sector and we are after ambitious people to join our team and be part of our future success and help us become the number one specialist recruitment agency in the within the Data, Digital, Cloud and Security sectors.
If you have any questions please call Clair Milligan or Ben Fitzgerald on 0203 675 7777.
To apply for this role please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we can offer you
- High earning potential
- Fantastic incentives – high achiever's club, expensed holidays, our own golf and F1 simulator, office bar, lots of nights out (we are a sociable bunch)
- Clear career development programme
- Comprehensive training, support and investment in your professional development
- Guidance and on the job training from our top billers
- We give you the knowledge, resources and the tools to become a high billing consultant
- A highly collaborative environment where we support each other to achieve our individual and shared targets
- Fun and inclusive working environment.
What we are after
- Motivated individuals with a hungry to succeed and a drive to reach their full potential
- Willingness to learn - we will share our knowledge and experience to make you a brilliant recruiter
- Ability to build relationships with job seekers and clients in achieving your goals
- Find job seekers using job boards, referrals and identifying potential candidates that match client requirements
- Experience of working with commitment, focus and a drive to secure a winning result?
- Consistently deliver of high quality of work
- Friendly and open, you appreciate diversity in others
- Attend specialist events to improve your market knowledge and build relationships with key stakeholders.
Created in 2005, we are a rapidly expanding specialist recruitment agency with offices in London, Cambridge, Glasgow and New York. Our goal is to be a £100m operation by 2020 and we are on track to hitting this goal. We are leaders in promoting diversity and inclusion within the recruitment and technology sector.
- 4 consecutive years of being in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For
- APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
- Consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
- Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales.